Ok, so since my 8 am final woke me right up, I decided to run errands. I went to target to get a swifer wetjet and I was listening to KMEL. They said that the 106th person to bring a toy to Metro PCS won a free phone and a month of free service. What do you know, Metro PCS was one block away from Target, so I figured that was a sign of something. They were on #92 so I had a chance. I got the toy and headed back and heard on the radio that they were on #101. So I get to Metro and I'm 107! Some guy came with 5 toys when they were on 101 and he won! Bastard! But then it made me think, it's so sad that the only reason I was giving a toy was to win a prize. But hey, that's what it takes to get people to give, even on the holidays.
12.15.2003
<< Home
