I already have one of my grades! That's soooo crazy, it hasn't even been a week since I took that test. It wasn't the grade I wanted though, but that's because I'm greedy when it comes to grades.
Lord of the Rings is tonight! I love these midnight screenings, makes me feel all special to be one of the first to see it (although as I was reminded those in Austrailia get to see it a day ahead). I only do this for the nerd movies like Star Wars and such, but I AM a movie nerd, so it's ok.
Things I need to do over winter break:
1) Write my Sex and the City College Style script
2) Study and prep for February LSATS
3) See everyone
4) Watch all the movies I've missed due to school
5) Learn to cook and eat healthy food
Think it's doable?
I have the best roomies. I was shopping for their presents and I saw this DVD version of Trivial Pursuit, and I was thinking to myself "man, if I were buying me a present, I'd buy me this." Well, they did. They just knew. How great is that?
I creepily bought Yumie Simply Irresistable (Sarah Michelle Gellar/Aka Buffy) flick. The cover looked so creepy I had to do it. I also bought her Bend it Like Beckham to balance out the present. But Yumie has already seen Simply Irresistable, which I thought was funny, and has made my present not so creepy.
Lord of the Rings is tonight! I love these midnight screenings, makes me feel all special to be one of the first to see it (although as I was reminded those in Austrailia get to see it a day ahead). I only do this for the nerd movies like Star Wars and such, but I AM a movie nerd, so it's ok.
Things I need to do over winter break:
1) Write my Sex and the City College Style script
2) Study and prep for February LSATS
3) See everyone
4) Watch all the movies I've missed due to school
5) Learn to cook and eat healthy food
Think it's doable?
I have the best roomies. I was shopping for their presents and I saw this DVD version of Trivial Pursuit, and I was thinking to myself "man, if I were buying me a present, I'd buy me this." Well, they did. They just knew. How great is that?
I creepily bought Yumie Simply Irresistable (Sarah Michelle Gellar/Aka Buffy) flick. The cover looked so creepy I had to do it. I also bought her Bend it Like Beckham to balance out the present. But Yumie has already seen Simply Irresistable, which I thought was funny, and has made my present not so creepy.
