Ok so the goal of next week is to talk to the hot British boy in my Japanese film class. Today I think he was looking at me, at least if it wasn't me it was the guy next to me (which is soooo Berkeley). But he could have been looking at me because last week I was creepily staring at him. Either way, the plan is in class on Monday to sit near him and ask him British question since I'm now a travelled woman.
This could also just be me talking out my ass. Most likely none of the above will occur. Or if it does it will be all weird and I'll mumble and the whole time he will be like "what did you say?"
This could also just be me talking out my ass. Most likely none of the above will occur. Or if it does it will be all weird and I'll mumble and the whole time he will be like "what did you say?"
