Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

2.09.2004

Blogging isn't as fun without the blog outs (comments). Makes me not wanna blog as much. But I must, so that my readers don't abandon me. I'm making a music video to Michelle Branch's "It's You," despite opposition from those who I have cast as the stars (they don't seem too enthusiastic, but once they see the end result they will know its worth it!). It's going to be really cute and really sappy, just the way I like it.

I'm really into Fefe Dobson's cd at the moment (thanks yumes for the copy). I wish she was on tour because I haven't been to a concert in awhile and hers would be a great one to go to. Other concerts I want to see at some point (even if these people aren't touring at the moment): Sheryl Crow, Goo Goo Dolls, Third Eye Blind, Matchbox 20, and Red Hot Chilli Peppers.