Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

1.10.2004

I just saw Big Fish, its such a cute movie, you all should see it. You all being Laurie and Yumie, and once in a blue moon, Alison.

So I finally did it. On New Year's I met this guy who I thought was cute, and we had a few moments together, and even shared a blanket (I was sleeping on the couch, he on a half-inflated air mattress on the floor). So today I told my friend to hook it up. So we shall see. For me this is a huge step, even though for most gals this is nothing, but to me, this is me putting myself out there, even if its small, and even if the rejection will be indirectly coming towards me. I figured what the hell, I'm in LA for another week, and I think he's cute and I want to get to know him. What do I have to lose?

Jennifer and I ran into her ex while at the movies, and out of all of us I was the one who felt it was all awkward. He was with a new girlfriend, and even though she broke up with him, it was weird. I mean what do you say in that situation? I just rambled on and on because there were many awkward pauses, after the polite convo topics ran out. Boy am I a talented rambler.