My Santa Barbara trip was great! Ok, as always, the details:
- First night we stuck around in IV, where all the students live, and there were soooo many people just walking around going to random parties. We saw our friend's band play (I met him in Sussex too). Then we went to a few other parties, all of which had kegs. At the last party we went to, Diana and I drank beer out of a soup bowl, because there were no more cups and the guys who lived there said every other girl had refused the bowl, which sounded like a challenge to me and Diana. So Noah yelled out "sip it like soup!" and we so did. I didn't think drinking beer out of a soup bowl was that crazy, but apparently, it was cool that we did it (don't worry, we washed the bowl ourselves).
- Second night we went to Diana's work party. Now I know where I want to work. Borders. Ok so it was a party at a bowling alley. Sounds kinda lame, like a regular work party. But then you add in an open bar tab and free food, and it becomes the time of a young girl's life. I bowled a 200 which was beyond amazing for me considering I'm usually a 100 bowler (so Yumie, I can now be your bowling idol again, cus last time we played you beat me, so I was ashamed to be your bowling idol, but I'm back baby!). Then I used my fakie and got me and my friend some nice drinks to keep up the buzz I came in with. Everyone was drunk or buzzed, it was so great.
- Every time I got a strike this lady that works with my friend gave me a dollar bill. She had a shaved head and was really cool.
- First night we stuck around in IV, where all the students live, and there were soooo many people just walking around going to random parties. We saw our friend's band play (I met him in Sussex too). Then we went to a few other parties, all of which had kegs. At the last party we went to, Diana and I drank beer out of a soup bowl, because there were no more cups and the guys who lived there said every other girl had refused the bowl, which sounded like a challenge to me and Diana. So Noah yelled out "sip it like soup!" and we so did. I didn't think drinking beer out of a soup bowl was that crazy, but apparently, it was cool that we did it (don't worry, we washed the bowl ourselves).
- Second night we went to Diana's work party. Now I know where I want to work. Borders. Ok so it was a party at a bowling alley. Sounds kinda lame, like a regular work party. But then you add in an open bar tab and free food, and it becomes the time of a young girl's life. I bowled a 200 which was beyond amazing for me considering I'm usually a 100 bowler (so Yumie, I can now be your bowling idol again, cus last time we played you beat me, so I was ashamed to be your bowling idol, but I'm back baby!). Then I used my fakie and got me and my friend some nice drinks to keep up the buzz I came in with. Everyone was drunk or buzzed, it was so great.
- Every time I got a strike this lady that works with my friend gave me a dollar bill. She had a shaved head and was really cool.
