Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

2.24.2004

Weird thing I notice every week: At 9:15 as I rush in late to my 9 am class I always see like 10 people studying in the main area of Dwinelle. Is it the new cool trend to wake up early and sit in a hallway on the floor and study? Perhaps I'm missing the boat.

Yesterday I think some guy was masturbating at the mrc. Sooooo gross. See at the MRC (for you non berkeley non film nerd kiddos), the way it works is, everyone checks out movies and then can watch them in this big room with tvs and headphones. So we all had our headphones on and all of a sudden some guy is like "OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH YEAH" so we all look around and are like wtf. A minute later we hear "YESSSSSSSSSSS" and again give weird looks. The guy yells out one more thing, then its silent and he stops. And since no one wants to check it out, we just go back to our films and pretend nothing happened. But today, when I returned to the mrc I avoided the whole side where the guy's voice came from (right side from the door btw).