Everyone keeps asking me why I am taking a break from drinking. So here's the main reason:
I wanted to have a good time sober, the same good time I have when drunk. Usually I drink to cover for my insecurities; because I associate drinking with a gaining of confidence, like when I say I only dance when drunk or that I'd only approach a guy when drunk. Its not that I can't do either of these while sober, its that I don't have the confidence. So yesterday proved to me that I can have fun while sober in a drinking situation, and that I do not kill anyone's buzz.
I wanted to have a good time sober, the same good time I have when drunk. Usually I drink to cover for my insecurities; because I associate drinking with a gaining of confidence, like when I say I only dance when drunk or that I'd only approach a guy when drunk. Its not that I can't do either of these while sober, its that I don't have the confidence. So yesterday proved to me that I can have fun while sober in a drinking situation, and that I do not kill anyone's buzz.
