Emily : You were on the phone?
Richard : Long distance.
Lorelai : God?
Richard : London.
Lorelai : God lives in London?
Richard : My mother lives in London.
Lorelai : Your mother is God?
Richard : Lorelai...
Lorelai : So, God *is* a woman.
Richard : Lorelai.
Lorelai : *And* a relative. That's so cool. I'm gonna totally ask for favors.
Richard : Make her stop.
Rory : Oh, that I could.
I love Gilmore Girls. What a quality show. Ok one more quote:
Lorelai: I really like him, Rory. I can't help it. And it's been a really long time since I've felt like this. You can't always control who you're attracted to, you know. I think the whole Angelina Jolie/Billy Bob Thronton thing really proves that.
Ok, ok. Enough of that. Didn't know what to write about. I mean there's always drama, always something, but do I want to put it in my blog? Can I handle having it out there.
I will say this small something: I hate having people mad at me, but at the same time, if I feel like the reason they are mad is unjustified then it upsets me even more. Because then I want them to realize that its unjustified and just get over it. I mean really, sometimes things happen that you can't help or that are out of your control. Also some people just can't, as Nicholson famously shouted at Cruise, handle the truth. But they need to learn to deal with it. Life isn't perfect and we all need to just accept that.
Richard : Long distance.
Lorelai : God?
Richard : London.
Lorelai : God lives in London?
Richard : My mother lives in London.
Lorelai : Your mother is God?
Richard : Lorelai...
Lorelai : So, God *is* a woman.
Richard : Lorelai.
Lorelai : *And* a relative. That's so cool. I'm gonna totally ask for favors.
Richard : Make her stop.
Rory : Oh, that I could.
I love Gilmore Girls. What a quality show. Ok one more quote:
Lorelai: I really like him, Rory. I can't help it. And it's been a really long time since I've felt like this. You can't always control who you're attracted to, you know. I think the whole Angelina Jolie/Billy Bob Thronton thing really proves that.
Ok, ok. Enough of that. Didn't know what to write about. I mean there's always drama, always something, but do I want to put it in my blog? Can I handle having it out there.
I will say this small something: I hate having people mad at me, but at the same time, if I feel like the reason they are mad is unjustified then it upsets me even more. Because then I want them to realize that its unjustified and just get over it. I mean really, sometimes things happen that you can't help or that are out of your control. Also some people just can't, as Nicholson famously shouted at Cruise, handle the truth. But they need to learn to deal with it. Life isn't perfect and we all need to just accept that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home