I soooo need a vacation...this lsat pain just needs to end, but even when its done its probably going to haunt me forever so its never truly over. What a cynic I am.
Me and Yumie are watching this show on MTV and I have no idea what it is, it could be a new reality show or a new fake reality show, I don't really care either way, its quite boring.
After LSATS, then GREs, then grad school apps, then thesis, then breathe and wait for results. What an exciting life my senior year is turning out to be.
Me and Yumie are watching this show on MTV and I have no idea what it is, it could be a new reality show or a new fake reality show, I don't really care either way, its quite boring.
After LSATS, then GREs, then grad school apps, then thesis, then breathe and wait for results. What an exciting life my senior year is turning out to be.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home