Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

9.03.2004

In the last month I have inadvertantly introduced three different love connections to one another. It's all been very random too, and very unexpected. Hopefully someone will return the favor.

I lost two pounds in the last week, hopefully that is a trend that will continue in my life until I'm at goal weight. I'm glad Alison and Julie are all gung-ho about going to the gym. :)

I was entering this tv-screenplay contest and the entries were due Sept 1. On Sept 1 I finished, printed out my script, and for some reason forgot about it until 5:15 that day. So I sent it in anyway, hoping that the post office picked it up a bit late (last pick up is at 5 pm). I hate that I'm so lazy about things. I mean I wrote it, printed it, filled out the application and everything, and couldn't get it to the mailbox on time. Perhaps because there's no cash prize, its more for prestige, that I didn't really rush it. But I still want to win.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home