I hate guys who are intimidated by a girl with a brain. It sucks that I have to be punished for actually wanting to make something of myself.
I was at the Shattuck Down Low last night and there were a bunch of Marin County boys there. One of them was into me and we were dancing and talking and the second I told him I go to UC Berkeley, it seemed he was immediately uninterested. He just works, doesn't go to school. I guess it just slims down the boy pool a lot. It's too bad because he was really cute.
I was at the Shattuck Down Low last night and there were a bunch of Marin County boys there. One of them was into me and we were dancing and talking and the second I told him I go to UC Berkeley, it seemed he was immediately uninterested. He just works, doesn't go to school. I guess it just slims down the boy pool a lot. It's too bad because he was really cute.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home