Random things that will keep you and me entertained:
- I love Purell. I use it all day long, it makes my hands feel so fresh and so clean.
- Mos Def's 1999 cd (Black on Both Sides) is sooooooooo good. I recommend buying this immediately if you are into hip hop at all. He's good, and oh so cute. Although when I asked Jodie if she thought he was cute she said I have bad taste in guys. Its ok, more Mos for me!
- Taxes suck up all my money. Well alot of it.
- Subletter's bf finally left! Yay! It only took 2.5 weeks.
- Sugar free jello doesn't taste as bad as it sounds, and its easy to make and very filling. I'm quite impressed.
- I love Purell. I use it all day long, it makes my hands feel so fresh and so clean.
- Mos Def's 1999 cd (Black on Both Sides) is sooooooooo good. I recommend buying this immediately if you are into hip hop at all. He's good, and oh so cute. Although when I asked Jodie if she thought he was cute she said I have bad taste in guys. Its ok, more Mos for me!
- Taxes suck up all my money. Well alot of it.
- Subletter's bf finally left! Yay! It only took 2.5 weeks.
- Sugar free jello doesn't taste as bad as it sounds, and its easy to make and very filling. I'm quite impressed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home