Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

6.21.2004

Well I was on my way out to intermezzo to get a salad and tragedy struck (yes a salad, I decided the only way to drop pounds is to force myself to eat at least one healthy meal a day). As I'm leaving the subletter's mom stopped me and made me eat her food. She seriously made me eat soooo much and when I would tell her I didn't want something she would give me a sad look and tell me to eat it. Bad way to start out a diet.

So the other day at work I answered the phone and the girl on the other end of the line was like "hi, I understand you guys are hiring." So I put the phone on hold and turned to my boss and repeated what she said and he goes "well I put in an ad just in case you were leaving me, and if you weren't leaving, so it would scare you." I got all worried, and then he started laughing and was like "just kidding." Turns out the girl was just calling every law firm in the phone book. I was punked. By my boss. But he felt really bad after cus he said I looked really really worried. I was. I thought I was going to be fired! Bet that doesn't happen in every office...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home