Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

7.01.2004

Thanks Yumie! You know how to get to a girl's heart, through Usher!

Man, after I make it through today I'll be happy. Let me give you a run down of my schedule yesterday:

Alarm goes off at 5:30.
Get up at 6.
Need to be ready by 6:30 (including shower).
Laurie (ride) comes 10 minutes early.
Work from 7-4.
Bus to Berkeley.
Arrive at second job at 5.
Work til 7.
At 7 get call from subletter that manager is there to fix garbage disposal (even though he was SUPPOSED to come on Tuesday, when I came home early and waited for him for 2 hours).
He leaves, work on lawyer stuff til 9:30.
Veg out til 10:30.
Go to bed.
11:30 get up because I can't sleep (I drank so much caffeine to stay awake earlier that it didn't leave my system by then).
Sleep sometime around 12.

And now I get to do it all over again. I better be rich by the end of all this! Well at least I'm not wasting summer in front of the tv like I usually do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home