No one wanted to comment on the post about my gross feet. I don't blame you guys. Does anyone know if Usher will be in concert in Northern Cali? I looked it up on ticketmaster but didn't see any California (or west coast) dates, but I hear he and Kanye are on this huge tour, and I wanna be there.
Movies I want to see: Farenheit 9/11 (I wanna see what all the hype is about) and Spiderman 2 (Tobey rocks my world). I kind of want to see The Notebook but mainly because James Marsden is in it (Yumie, I forgot about his hotness, shame on me).
Movies I want to see: Farenheit 9/11 (I wanna see what all the hype is about) and Spiderman 2 (Tobey rocks my world). I kind of want to see The Notebook but mainly because James Marsden is in it (Yumie, I forgot about his hotness, shame on me).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home