Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

7.23.2004

Some of the people I work with are soooo dumb, its just frustrating. It takes longer to explain stupid stupid (and shall I reiterate stupid) things to them then to actually do these things. Not that everyone who works with me is dumb, but the few dummies out there are just plain frustrating. Like this lady I was working with in setting up a meeting. We set up the lunches and helped serve them and whatnot. So after lunch the caterer came to pick up their trays and bowls. We had massive food leftover so they asked if we wanted them to get plastic bowls from their van. Right away I said "yes that would be great" because then we could give it to our co-workers and everyone would love us. N (name withheld so she doesn't kill me in my sleep) was like "what van, we don't have a van." "No, N, the caterers have a van, not us." "why are they going to the van" "to get bowls" "but there are bowls here" "but they are getting plastic bowls to put the food in so we can have our food and they can take our bowls." See all that for what? Nothing. Argh, its frustrating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home