Ok so I was all excited when I got this email from Ticketmaster regarding Usher tickets. But I clicked on the link and there were no tickets for the entire bay area! So I went straight to the source, usherworld.com, to get the official Usher info, and there they have presale tickets (password is confessions, how original/creative, must have taken them months to think of that one) but when you click on it, the pre-sale is over so you can't buy them. So ticketmaster still doesn't have them listed, so now I know that he's going to be in Oakland and I can't get tickets! Even so, tickets are 50 dollars so I don't know if I can get anyone to go, but Usher is worth it! He will def put on a good show! SO yeah, I still want tickets but don't know how to go about this...guess I'll call ticketmaster in the morning.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home