What a great weekend. I went to LA for a quickie (a 1.5 day visit). Some highlights:
- My brother's band gave me and my mom a live private show. They have really improved and it made me feel special to get a personal showing. They were so excited to be showing someone their new songs.
- Saw Vivica A. Fox at Cheesecake Factory in Sherman Oaks. Of course, she looked perfect. She was eating in a big group so I didn't approach. On a side note, Julia also spotted Jessica Simpson's dad on the walk over to Cheesecake factory.
- Beat my mommy in scrabble! I bet she is still in shock. And yes, this gives me gloating rights for at least another week.
- My brother's band gave me and my mom a live private show. They have really improved and it made me feel special to get a personal showing. They were so excited to be showing someone their new songs.
- Saw Vivica A. Fox at Cheesecake Factory in Sherman Oaks. Of course, she looked perfect. She was eating in a big group so I didn't approach. On a side note, Julia also spotted Jessica Simpson's dad on the walk over to Cheesecake factory.
- Beat my mommy in scrabble! I bet she is still in shock. And yes, this gives me gloating rights for at least another week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home