Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

8.22.2004

Freaking Reno 911...

Lieutenant Jim Dangle: Hey Terry, Sherrifs Department!
Terry : Hey Guys!
Lieutenant Jim Dangle: Heyy.
Terry : Whats goin down?
Lieutenant Jim Dangle: Well, I'll tell ya whats goin down Terry, You know that they've installed a camera right here at this redlight here.
Terry : Oh My god!
Lieutenant Jim Dangle: Yeah, and it takes a picture whenever someone runs a redlight.
Terry : Oh wow that's awesome, It's like the future.
Lieutenant Jim Dangle: It is awesome.
Deputy Travis Junior : So you know why we're here?
Terry : Why was there a fire?
Lieutenant Jim Dangle: You've been chargin' three bucks, you run up when the car is at a red light, and you give a H.J. during the redlight.
Terry : Oh my god, that sounds, that's not something that I would ever do.
Deputy Travis Junior : Except we've got about...
Lieutenant Jim Dangle: We got about 38 photos of you and that's only last night.
Terry : Well, I can see how you would think that, But I sell... oranges.
Deputy Travis Junior : You sell oranges?
Lieutenant Jim Dangle: You sell oranges?
Terry : Mmhm!
Lieutenant Jim Dangle: I'll take some.
Deputy Travis Junior : Yeah, I'd like some too.
Terry : I've sold out, I've sold out of my oranges... I run out and people are like Beep Beep, I go okay, and say you're driving and I just put it in their laps.
Lieutenant Jim Dangle: Well... Deputy Junior: I dont know about that.
Lieutenant Jim Dangle: Come on Terry.
Terry : I cant, I have to call my girlfriend... listen I don't even know what you're talking about. [Begins tugging Terry away on his roller skates]
Deputy Travis Junior : We're talking about you giving hand jobs at three bucks a pop at this redlight up here that's what we're talking about.
Terry : Okay okay, a hand job is still a job okay?
Lieutenant Jim Dangle: Come on easy does it, Zanna do it right into the car.
Terry : You Zanna Don't it!
Lieutenant Jim Dangle: Did he just say "Zanna Don't it?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home