Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

8.28.2004

Sorry for the lack of blog updates, or at least real blog entries (the imdb.com gossip and Reno 911! quotes are simply fillers for the fact that nothing much has been going on in my life).

Over summer since not that many people were in Berkeley, those of us who were here shared a special bond, as in, we hung out all the time for lack of something better to do. So now when those I hung out with before are back in town its weird. I feel like in some situations I need to choose between the two. Also, just to mix it up a bit Jennifer has transferred to Berkeley, so I also have her crew in that group mixture. I'm sure once school starts things won't be like this and I'll just ease back into my old routines, like tonight when I locked myself out and had to wake Julie up at 2 am (I love you Julie!). If I did that over summer, I'd be sleeping on the street since none of my roomies would be there to let me in.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home