Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

9.24.2004

"There's some things I can't honor man,
How you listen to a girl who still wanna man." Kanye

I've just been in such a crappy mood lately. I think all this LSAT studying is making me depressed. It's draining and time consuming and stressful, and at this point is serving no positive purpose in my life. Eventually, hopefully, it will get me into a law school I want to go to, it will pay off, but for now its unwanted stress in my life. So sorry if I'm ignoring everyone and not in the greatest of spirits, but in 8 more days I will be myself again.

As for the quote above, I wonder if Kanye is right. I think when a girl isn't blinded by a relationship, she has a better perspective on her friends' relationships, but then again, maybe her advice has less value because she herself has jealousy issues or whatnot. Who knows, but we all see where Kanye stands...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home