Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

9.08.2004

Jane : Man, She really did a number on you didn't she? Well, don't shit on my broken heart just because you converted to some warped brand of romantic atheism!

Eddie : It's called self-preservation.

Jane : Oh, in other words, your narcotize yourself with casual sex.

So I'm sitting here watching Someone Like You on tv when I own it and can see it censor and commercial free anytime I want. Yet, I sit here watching it on fx. There's something about seeing movies on tv, even if you own them. I'm not sure what it is but I find myself doing it a lot.

I've come to realize I'm quite the sappy hopeless romantic. I still haven't decided if that's a good thing or a bad thing. But I'm learning to accept and embrace this sappy side of me that wants to be swept off my feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home