Vegas was a blast as always. I love that freaking town. Good luck to Laurie who is going to live there. I don't know if I could do that. I'd be broke. Within a week. Anyway for pics of the trip check out:
http://photos.yahoo.com/mixmastamandy
We didn't take pictures of everything we did, but the pictures are incriminating enough. The bottle of wine in all the pictures was stolen from a bar on a balcony at the Bellagio. We went to the balcony because it overlooked the pool and we wanted to check out the hotties. Then there were no hotties, just an unattended bar. So we took the wine and carried it around the strip making sure to take pictures with it.
As for the rest of the adventures we had in Vegas: what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
http://photos.yahoo.com/mixmastamandy
We didn't take pictures of everything we did, but the pictures are incriminating enough. The bottle of wine in all the pictures was stolen from a bar on a balcony at the Bellagio. We went to the balcony because it overlooked the pool and we wanted to check out the hotties. Then there were no hotties, just an unattended bar. So we took the wine and carried it around the strip making sure to take pictures with it.
As for the rest of the adventures we had in Vegas: what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home