3 finals down one to go. then packing, trying to see everyone one last time, moving and then the drive! 2 years of law school will be done, only one more to make it through. then jobby job time. looking forward to this summer, lots of travel plans, sf, vegas, florida, perhaps texas (gotta see sheebs in dallas!). I also want to take a trip to Nashville due to my new love for country music.
Gilmore Girls won't be back next year which is sad news. Even though fans won the "don't cancel this show contest" (right behind it was Veronica Mars) it is still being axed. Stupid CW. So now I need to find a new show to replace it. Any suggestions?
Gilmore Girls won't be back next year which is sad news. Even though fans won the "don't cancel this show contest" (right behind it was Veronica Mars) it is still being axed. Stupid CW. So now I need to find a new show to replace it. Any suggestions?
