In Cali now. Trying to see everyone. Got here on Tuesday. Went to In-N-Out with Jennifer and Michelle who so nicely picked me up from the airport. Yesterday hung out with the bro and then went to Hollywood with Michelle and we met up with Julia. Today went to Santa Monica to lunch with Jennifer and Michelle and then Michelle and I went to Hollywood and Highland and did some shopping.
Tonight I take mom out for a birthday dinner (her bday is next week so I'm pretty close to it). Then I think out to Fridays with Michelle and Jennifer. Tomorrow dinner with Julie and Gloria at Larchmont. There's this Italian place there where you can bring your own wine, so Julie is picking us up a bottle.
Oh and the weather here is beautiful. Makes me miss Cali. :)
Tonight I take mom out for a birthday dinner (her bday is next week so I'm pretty close to it). Then I think out to Fridays with Michelle and Jennifer. Tomorrow dinner with Julie and Gloria at Larchmont. There's this Italian place there where you can bring your own wine, so Julie is picking us up a bottle.
Oh and the weather here is beautiful. Makes me miss Cali. :)
