I was tagged by spicylawgirl to put down the first 10 songs that came on when my Ipod was on shuffle. This should be interesting.
1. Tuesday Morning - Michelle Branch
2. Stick with You - PCD
3. Petals - Mariah Carey
4. Red Dress - Sugababes (Brit pop!)
5. The Freshmen - The Verve Pipe
6. The Stupid Things - Jesse McCartney
7. Little Goodbyes - SHEDaisy
8. Hey Jealousy - Gin Blossoms
9. Lubbock or Leave It - Dixie Chicks
10. May/December - Mos Def
I tag Yumie so that she will update her blog! ;)
1. Tuesday Morning - Michelle Branch
2. Stick with You - PCD
3. Petals - Mariah Carey
4. Red Dress - Sugababes (Brit pop!)
5. The Freshmen - The Verve Pipe
6. The Stupid Things - Jesse McCartney
7. Little Goodbyes - SHEDaisy
8. Hey Jealousy - Gin Blossoms
9. Lubbock or Leave It - Dixie Chicks
10. May/December - Mos Def
I tag Yumie so that she will update her blog! ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home