Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

7.26.2007

I guess I should give a real update since the last few entries were just random things that do not personally relate to my life. Let's see. I only have 2 more weeks of work left - I really wish this place hired right out of law school. I would love it here. If you have a kid in elementary school you get 2 hours paid vacation to take them to their first day of school. How many firms would offer that?

Life here is good. I've met some amazing friends and am always running around doing something fun. They have free poker tournaments on Fridays at different bars in town. I went to the zoo (work paid for us to get a day off and go to the zoo) where they have an albino alligator, who kind of looked rubber. I've been trying some amazing restaurants and coffee shops. And, being the good California girl that I am, got paid on Friday and took that paycheck to the mall.

Things coming up:
- NY trip Aug 5-8
- Cali trip Aug 9-12
- Atlanta trip - Labor Day weekend (hopefully)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home