Sheebs and I have been discussing this lately - it's crazy but Jerry Maguire really does apply to everything in life! That movie has so many great quotes that just really hit home. Especially right now.
Jerry Maguire: I hated myself... no, I hated my place in the world.
Dorothy: I love him! I love him for the man he wants to be. And I love him for the man he almost is.
Jerry Maguire: Have you ever gotten the feeling that you aren't completely embarassed yet, but you glimpse tomorrow's embarrassment?
Dorothy: On the surface, everything seems fine. I've got this great guy. And he loves my kid. And he sure does like me a lot. And I can't live like that. It's not the way I'm built.
Dorothy: Maybe love shouldn't be such hard work.
Dicky Fox: If this [points to heart]
Dicky Fox: is empty, this [points to head]
Dicky Fox: doesn't matter.
Jerry Maguire: What do you want from me? My soul?
Dorothy: Why not? I deserve that much.
Ok, there's more but I'll hold back. :)
Jerry Maguire: I hated myself... no, I hated my place in the world.
Dorothy: I love him! I love him for the man he wants to be. And I love him for the man he almost is.
Jerry Maguire: Have you ever gotten the feeling that you aren't completely embarassed yet, but you glimpse tomorrow's embarrassment?
Dorothy: On the surface, everything seems fine. I've got this great guy. And he loves my kid. And he sure does like me a lot. And I can't live like that. It's not the way I'm built.
Dorothy: Maybe love shouldn't be such hard work.
Dicky Fox: If this [points to heart]
Dicky Fox: is empty, this [points to head]
Dicky Fox: doesn't matter.
Jerry Maguire: What do you want from me? My soul?
Dorothy: Why not? I deserve that much.
Ok, there's more but I'll hold back. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home