So today Chrissy and I went furniture shopping and we bought what will be my first few pieces of real furniture. That is furniture that is not used and that I do not have to build myself. We bought a new dresser and night table. Oh and they actually match! Who knew this was possible!
Started work on Wednesday. It is so weird to be at the big kids table. I have already sat in on a settlement meeting with a large government unit. Scary! What is scarier is everyone treats me as their equal, as a person at the table just like them, trying to work out a deal. I guess I can get used to this!
Started work on Wednesday. It is so weird to be at the big kids table. I have already sat in on a settlement meeting with a large government unit. Scary! What is scarier is everyone treats me as their equal, as a person at the table just like them, trying to work out a deal. I guess I can get used to this!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home