Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

10.15.2002

I wish you could see
How much I care
I wish you could believe
That a solution is out there

I wish you would realize
I'm not going away
I wish you would reach out
And hold onto my hand today

I won't let it go
I won't give up the fight
I won't let you down
I won't stop til you are alright.

I wish you would open up
And let the healing begin
I wish that you would realize
That you have so much beauty within.

I won't let you quit
I won't trivialize your pain
I won't stop caring
I won't let you stay out in the rain.

I wish you could see
All that you are
I wish you would believe
That your rainbow isn't far

I won't ever turn away
I won't leave your side
I won't let you cut me off
I won't compromise your pride

I wish you would trust me
When I tell you things will turn around
I wish you would let me help you
Because your path I've been down.

I wish you could see from my eyes
Then you would see the greatness inside
I wish you could truly see it
Then you would know that hope hasn't died...

I can help you through your pain
I can be the best friend you've ever had
I can be there for you forever
I can hold you up even when things are bad

Let me know what I can do
And it will be done
Let me know what you want
And it will be done