Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

10.24.2003

I hate when I write a whole blog and the blog homepage has an error and erases my post. I wrote this whole rant about how much tv I watch and how lame that is because all tv shows begin to blur together and they do nothing to help or to better my life. Tv is the best way to waste time. That's all it is. You put aside reality and watch other people living lives that seem more exciting than yours, but for some reason, once you sit down you can't get up. It sucks you in and then there's no escape. I was in italian class today and my teacher asked me what I did yesterday, and I told her I watched tv. She asked what shows and even though I had watched tv for about 4-5 hours I could only remember one show that I watched. How sad is that? It's because all the shows blur together and don't stand out in my head. I mean every sitcom is essentially the same thing just different looking people in different locations. Tv is such a waste of time.