do you want to fall apart,
i can't stop if you cant start
i could if you can try to fix what i've undone
cause i hate what ive become
you know me,
oh you think you do
you just dont seem to see
i've been waiting all this time to be,
something i can't define
so lets cause a scene,
clap our hands and stomp our feet or something,
yeah something
i've just got to get myself over me - the format
The biggest problem in my life, and in most people I know is we all need to get over ourselves. If we could just accept the facts in life and not stress over the small things then life wouldn't be so bad. Like with me. I want to be the girl that walks into a room and gets all the attention. I want to walk in to a friend's place, say hi, leave, and have all the guys wondering who that girl is. But the reality is, I'm not that girl, nor will I ever be, no matter what I do. Even if I get dressed up and paint some makeup on my face and put on my best smile, its just not me. But even though I realize this it will still make me sad. It's not me, but I will always always want it to be me. I used to think I just had to wait my turn, but my turn will never come. And its ok. I know that, and it's never a surprise when I get passed over for someone else to have their turn. So once I get over myself, I can just chill.
i can't stop if you cant start
i could if you can try to fix what i've undone
cause i hate what ive become
you know me,
oh you think you do
you just dont seem to see
i've been waiting all this time to be,
something i can't define
so lets cause a scene,
clap our hands and stomp our feet or something,
yeah something
i've just got to get myself over me - the format
The biggest problem in my life, and in most people I know is we all need to get over ourselves. If we could just accept the facts in life and not stress over the small things then life wouldn't be so bad. Like with me. I want to be the girl that walks into a room and gets all the attention. I want to walk in to a friend's place, say hi, leave, and have all the guys wondering who that girl is. But the reality is, I'm not that girl, nor will I ever be, no matter what I do. Even if I get dressed up and paint some makeup on my face and put on my best smile, its just not me. But even though I realize this it will still make me sad. It's not me, but I will always always want it to be me. I used to think I just had to wait my turn, but my turn will never come. And its ok. I know that, and it's never a surprise when I get passed over for someone else to have their turn. So once I get over myself, I can just chill.
