The lawyers I work for are so random. So I work for this guy Tom, but he has a partner who is there too. Tom gets bored because when you are a lawyer all you do is paperwork, so the other day he was answering the phone "I'm Rick James, bitch" (Chapelle Show reference). Then this guy emailed him to tell Tom that he was still on the phone with this crazy guy (it had been two hours) so my boss emailed me back and wrote "hahahahahaha" but like filled up the whole screen with it.
Today he was telling me all these stories about his ex and his drinking days in England. Very entertaining stuff. And he told me I should swear more, cus I don't swear when I'm around him. Fun stuff.
Today he was telling me all these stories about his ex and his drinking days in England. Very entertaining stuff. And he told me I should swear more, cus I don't swear when I'm around him. Fun stuff.
