I think I'm more transparent than I think I am...
Man, have you ever been in a class where you write an essay and give everyone in the class copies, then give each other comments? It is the most horrible, degrading classroom experience I've ever had. Seriously, my class was not merciful or polite. People are such jerks as my boss would say. Especially since people would diss mine when they had the same problems on theirs. This just left me feeling drained and crappy.
Hopefully I'll fix up my video tonight. The titles are all off and they are such an important part of the film because its about height and everyone's title says how tall they are, but they got cut off. So if I fix that I think it will make more sense.
I can't wait to make another movie. Have any ideas?
Man, have you ever been in a class where you write an essay and give everyone in the class copies, then give each other comments? It is the most horrible, degrading classroom experience I've ever had. Seriously, my class was not merciful or polite. People are such jerks as my boss would say. Especially since people would diss mine when they had the same problems on theirs. This just left me feeling drained and crappy.
Hopefully I'll fix up my video tonight. The titles are all off and they are such an important part of the film because its about height and everyone's title says how tall they are, but they got cut off. So if I fix that I think it will make more sense.
I can't wait to make another movie. Have any ideas?
