"things are goin' crazy and I'm not sure who to blame
everything is changing and I do not feel the same
I'm slippin' through the cracks of floors I thought that were strong
I'm tryin' to find a place where I can feel like I belong" - vc
I don't have internet at home so I haven't been able to update for awhile, but now that I work, I can abuse my work online privileges and the fact that the boss already left for the day, leaving me here all alone to "work." My new boss is great, I swear I'm only going to work for adorable gay men from now on. I was playing my launchcast and some sappy Matchbox 20 song was on, and he was like "what are you listening to?" So at first I just figured he would make fun of me. So I just fessed up and was like "ok ok I like sappy pop music" (feeling thankful Nsync or something similar wasn't playing at the moment), and he says "oh my god, me too!" Then we talked about all the sappy music we both like. So of course I had to start off a post like this with a Vanessa Carlton quote. I know you love it Laurie.
I've been having a lot of nightmares lately, I mean really freaky nightmares. Last week I had a dream that my dead cat was a part of. I'm not even going to get into what I dreamed last night, but I'm still haunted by the images. I'm starting to question the abilities of my dreamcatcher to prevent these things from happening.
everything is changing and I do not feel the same
I'm slippin' through the cracks of floors I thought that were strong
I'm tryin' to find a place where I can feel like I belong" - vc
I don't have internet at home so I haven't been able to update for awhile, but now that I work, I can abuse my work online privileges and the fact that the boss already left for the day, leaving me here all alone to "work." My new boss is great, I swear I'm only going to work for adorable gay men from now on. I was playing my launchcast and some sappy Matchbox 20 song was on, and he was like "what are you listening to?" So at first I just figured he would make fun of me. So I just fessed up and was like "ok ok I like sappy pop music" (feeling thankful Nsync or something similar wasn't playing at the moment), and he says "oh my god, me too!" Then we talked about all the sappy music we both like. So of course I had to start off a post like this with a Vanessa Carlton quote. I know you love it Laurie.
I've been having a lot of nightmares lately, I mean really freaky nightmares. Last week I had a dream that my dead cat was a part of. I'm not even going to get into what I dreamed last night, but I'm still haunted by the images. I'm starting to question the abilities of my dreamcatcher to prevent these things from happening.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home