Ok so lately in life I've been making a lot of changes. I haven't had coffee in 5 days. I went to the gym 3 times so far this week. I eat a set amount of calories per day. And now I'm working on changing other aspects of my life. The newest change. No excuses. I find just like white lies there's white excuses. Like when I was late to work this morning and told my boss "public transportation is a blessing and a curse, today it was a curse." That was partially true, but really I was late because I left my house 20 minutes later than I usually do.
So no crappy excuses. If I'm late I'm gonna tell it like it is. There's no one to protect by telling these white excuses. Yeah, maybe I look worse by saying I left late, but sometimes excuses look worse than any truth.
So no crappy excuses. If I'm late I'm gonna tell it like it is. There's no one to protect by telling these white excuses. Yeah, maybe I look worse by saying I left late, but sometimes excuses look worse than any truth.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home