Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

2.21.2006

One of the best trips ever had to end on a sad note. I got on the plane to head back to NY and reality and my head started hurting. I thought it would go away. It got worse. The plane was in the air by now so not much I could do. I had no aspirin/ibuprofen, etc. neither did anyone around me. I slept. My head hurt. I watched a movie. My head hurt. I drank alot of water. Nothing worked. I asked the flight attendant for something. He said the airline used to give out pills, not anymore. Then he goes on to tell me he has some in his bag but he can't give it to me! I told him I'll assume all risks and promise not to sue him if anything happens. He says sorry, no. Why the fuck did he tell me he had them in the first place!?!? Angry I sat back down, with my head pounding. Just sat there waiting for it to go away, which, 6 hours after it started, it did. I was tearing up my head hurt so badly. I must have looked like a crazy woman. And now a day later I woke up with a cold. Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home