Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

2.01.2006

I need to learn to keep my mouth shut. I mean there's a time and a place for everything but the Jewish yenta in me loves and feeds off of gossip. When I find some hot piece of information about someone else's life, I want to share it with the world. Why? I have no fucking clue. I need to stop. I need to learn to be discreet about these things and to hold my tongue. especially those which don't concern me or people I really know. What's the point of gossiping? Instant pleasure?

Law school shows you how fast things spread. I tell one person one thing and the next day everyone and I mean everyone is talking about it. And now I feel bad. I put this piece of information out there and now I can't take it back. It's too late. No one will trace it back to me, and even so its just gossip, nothing I'm going to get in trouble for, but this is unnecessary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home