Being at home is nice, despite sharing a 2 bedroom apt with my mom and brother it's always nice to be back.
The best thing about being home is being on break. I've made it through a novel (Memoirs of a Geisha), the entire first season of Desperate Housewives and Fever Pitch, 13 Going on 30.
I've slept in for the first time in a looooong time. I've gone out. I've remembered what it's like to be 22 again.
Tomorrow off to the Standard in Hollywood. So nice to be back.
The best thing about being home is being on break. I've made it through a novel (Memoirs of a Geisha), the entire first season of Desperate Housewives and Fever Pitch, 13 Going on 30.
I've slept in for the first time in a looooong time. I've gone out. I've remembered what it's like to be 22 again.
Tomorrow off to the Standard in Hollywood. So nice to be back.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home