Hawaii was amazing! Man my grandpa has it good. So for those of you who don't know, my grandpa's girlfriend decided for his birthday to take him and his family to Hawaii. Out of my family no one wanted to go except me and my mom. My aunt's company has a branch in Hawaii so she goes there all the time, my bro was in Penn visiting dad, and my uncle doesn't like to leave his dogs at a kennel or without him for that long. I didn't care who went, I'd never been to Hawaii and this was free hotel and airfare. But oh no, not just that. We went out every night to these fancy dinners at nice hotels, she rented us an impala to drive around the island and treated us to EVERYTHING. I swear I gained 5 pounds on the trip! It was just the vacation I needed after the gruelling first semester law school exams. So now I'm back and tanner and more relaxed then before!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home