Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

1.14.2006

Why is Gwenyth Paltrow always in the news? She complains about the paparazzi and hasn't made any movies in forever and I don't think anyone really cares anymore. I guess its the same reason Paris Hilton is in the news. No one really knows for sure, and at least Gwenyth has more respect then Paris (which isn't too difficult).

Randomly saw the valedictorian from my high school and his older brother at a bar in Manhattan, and score for him he got my friend's number. It was so weird to run into him, in all the bars in all of Manhattan and we were at the same one on the same night. It was weird seeing him out and with friends and flirting with girls. Guess I never saw that side of him before.

This will be my last weekend out for a bit. I need to focus my life around law school, more so then ever before and make these good grades happen for next semester. If I want to live and work in the city I'm going to need to sacrifice fun now for the ability to have fun later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home