Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

1.05.2006

As everyone can now see I had to change my blog address. There were two reasons for this, 1) I think my dad found the old blog, 2) he found it through a search on my name, which means future employers and other such people can do a name search and find it and I'd rather not have that happen.

It's not that I have anything to hide, I mean it is a public blog, but I still don't want it THAT accessible.

What had happened was in one entry from 2 years ago I pasted this about me thing I wrote, which listed my full name, so when you did a search for my name that entry came up and from there you could read the whole blog. Now I didn't want to totally get rid of the blog because of this because I like having it and because its nice to read back about things that I might have forgotten or pushed into the back of my memory but that reading this blog I remember and smile about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home