Right now I'm just really annoyed with the world. This happens during law school finals. At first you feel super stressed. Then you feel lonely. Then you feel like no one in the world can possibly understand what you are going through. Then you realize in the end it doesn't matter and this time will pass and normal life will return. Then you get annoyed at everything. guess what phase I'm at?
So I will vent. Then it will all be out and I can move on. Haha well to start lets just say I hate being left out. Everyone who knows me know that's my biggest insecurity. I can be super paranoid about it. Well I'm definitely having one of those moments as I speak. It's nice to hear everyone having a good time and be sitting alone in your own apartment.
Next, I'm sick of girls referring to their boyfriends as "my baby" "my honey" whatever. "isn't my baby the smartest, cutest, greatest, funniest, fastest, brightest?" (hopefully I covered them all). First, off NO. Second, never wanted him. Third, still don't want him. Fourth, still not jealous and still don't care. So let it go. And if I did want him, then reminding of it is really a sweet thing to do. Really. So just stop, if you have insecurities about your relationship don't project them onto me.
And please don't use me when you need me and ignore me otherwise. You know how you hate when people do that to you? Well other people don't like it either. Like me.
Ok, all done. And I'm not really as angry as that sounds. Just needed to air that stuff out.
So I will vent. Then it will all be out and I can move on. Haha well to start lets just say I hate being left out. Everyone who knows me know that's my biggest insecurity. I can be super paranoid about it. Well I'm definitely having one of those moments as I speak. It's nice to hear everyone having a good time and be sitting alone in your own apartment.
Next, I'm sick of girls referring to their boyfriends as "my baby" "my honey" whatever. "isn't my baby the smartest, cutest, greatest, funniest, fastest, brightest?" (hopefully I covered them all). First, off NO. Second, never wanted him. Third, still don't want him. Fourth, still not jealous and still don't care. So let it go. And if I did want him, then reminding of it is really a sweet thing to do. Really. So just stop, if you have insecurities about your relationship don't project them onto me.
And please don't use me when you need me and ignore me otherwise. You know how you hate when people do that to you? Well other people don't like it either. Like me.
Ok, all done. And I'm not really as angry as that sounds. Just needed to air that stuff out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home