Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been insanely busy. This Saturday my roomies and I were guest bartenders at Exchange in Downtown. It was really fun, a lot of our friends came and we all just had a good time, but we didn't make as much money as we expected. The bar had a group of people there with a pre-paid bar tab and despite us serving them drinks all night, not a single one of them tipped. So we lost out on a lot of potential tips from that. We think they had some sort of deal as part of the pre-paid tab or that they tipped the bar owner later, we are unsure. They want us to come back but we prob won't. My friend's friend suggested we guest bartend at this spot in Floral Park and that is a possibility. I'll be seeing this friend and her friend tomorrow so I'll find out more about that.
Also, I'm doing research for a lawyer. All these side hustles. Very much needed to get by. After I graduate I won't have an income for awhile and that freaks me out, so trying to save as much as I can while I can. Hopefully, job hunting and dedication to job hunting will pay off. This is the first time I've been this pro-active about the job hunt. I've been mailing, faxing, emailing everyone I can, so hopefully something will come of that.
I'm trying this time around. I am. In school, in my relationship, in the job hunt, and with friends and family.
Also, I'm doing research for a lawyer. All these side hustles. Very much needed to get by. After I graduate I won't have an income for awhile and that freaks me out, so trying to save as much as I can while I can. Hopefully, job hunting and dedication to job hunting will pay off. This is the first time I've been this pro-active about the job hunt. I've been mailing, faxing, emailing everyone I can, so hopefully something will come of that.
I'm trying this time around. I am. In school, in my relationship, in the job hunt, and with friends and family.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home