You mean more to me than you will ever know
Letting me go has hurt me more than I can possibly show
I need you more than you can see
I need you more than you need me
I lean on you for support
I lean on you for friendship
I lean on you for everything
And now when I lean I fall
Only you can pick me up
Only you can save me this time
Don't let me go....
If I could prove everything will be ok
I'd do it in a second
If I could take your pain away today
I'd do it in a second
But if you lean
And I lean
We can lean on each other
And hold each other up
If one of us slips
The other slips too
But if we slip together
We can rise together
Today I walked into a wall
I didn't even see it there
It didn't even shake me
I'm numb, I didn't even feel it
Today I tripped on the stairs
I just kept on walking
I was in a daze
The tears in my eyes blinded me
Today I smoked the last cigarette
Of the pack I swore I wouldn't buy
But not even that
Could make me forget
Don't let me go....
Don't hurt us both like this
Its been 12 hours
And I miss you already...
Letting me go has hurt me more than I can possibly show
I need you more than you can see
I need you more than you need me
I lean on you for support
I lean on you for friendship
I lean on you for everything
And now when I lean I fall
Only you can pick me up
Only you can save me this time
Don't let me go....
If I could prove everything will be ok
I'd do it in a second
If I could take your pain away today
I'd do it in a second
But if you lean
And I lean
We can lean on each other
And hold each other up
If one of us slips
The other slips too
But if we slip together
We can rise together
Today I walked into a wall
I didn't even see it there
It didn't even shake me
I'm numb, I didn't even feel it
Today I tripped on the stairs
I just kept on walking
I was in a daze
The tears in my eyes blinded me
Today I smoked the last cigarette
Of the pack I swore I wouldn't buy
But not even that
Could make me forget
Don't let me go....
Don't hurt us both like this
Its been 12 hours
And I miss you already...
