Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

8.06.2003

Ok so I met this guy at a club and we hung out the whole night and I was really drunk and you know how that goes. So today I realized I didn't really want to see him again so when he texted my friend's cell (he was under the impression that it was mine) I texted him back lying and saying that I had a boyfriend but we had been in a fight the past night and so I had gotten drunk and met him. I also said I felt guilty and I was sorry and that I suck and all that good stuff. So I get this text back that says "I thought you were only here for a bit so isn't your boyfriend in America? So I take it you don't wanna meet up after all then?" British boys, I swear...