Italians from Italy are sooo different from Italians from New York (the kind I like). We all went to the club creation in Brighton and a bunch of us met a group of Italians. They were so not hot. First off, all were blonde. Second, the one who tried to hit on me was named Erik, which is sooo not Italian in my eyes. Third, they didn't have that tough Italian accent, more of a wimpy, whiny, French-ish one, which was so not hot.
Yesterday was my first trip to London and I was completely plastered the whole time, which made the experience more fun. My friend and I missed the first train so we went to the bar (there is a bar at the train station), then missed the second train so we drank some more. By then all the tourist activities were closed so we went to Leicester Square and bummed around there, hitting up happy hours. Then we went to London's version of the Cheers bar, based on the bar from the show, and chilled there because at 10:30 it turned into a clubbish atmosphere. We met a group of hot boys, she met a Lithuanian, and I met a Brazilian...so we'll see how that all goes...
This weekend I'm off to Northern England to check out York, Leeds, and Blackpool! Don't know what's there but I will soon find out!
-Cheers!
Yesterday was my first trip to London and I was completely plastered the whole time, which made the experience more fun. My friend and I missed the first train so we went to the bar (there is a bar at the train station), then missed the second train so we drank some more. By then all the tourist activities were closed so we went to Leicester Square and bummed around there, hitting up happy hours. Then we went to London's version of the Cheers bar, based on the bar from the show, and chilled there because at 10:30 it turned into a clubbish atmosphere. We met a group of hot boys, she met a Lithuanian, and I met a Brazilian...so we'll see how that all goes...
This weekend I'm off to Northern England to check out York, Leeds, and Blackpool! Don't know what's there but I will soon find out!
-Cheers!
