Sorry for the previous post, dubbed by me as the lame book post, it just seemed so perfect for this blog.
I've totally broken my eating-late-at-night dependency! It's over! Seriously, it's done. It's so done that today after dinner I bought a frappuccino, and I, the Starbuck's obsessed nut, couldn't finish it. I've never not finished a frap. Not even the time I got a venti - the large size for those of you who are not Starbuck's savvy - and got sick from drinking it. I still finished that mofo. I've just been trying to control my eating, and not let it control me, and I think for once I'm winning the battle!
I've totally broken my eating-late-at-night dependency! It's over! Seriously, it's done. It's so done that today after dinner I bought a frappuccino, and I, the Starbuck's obsessed nut, couldn't finish it. I've never not finished a frap. Not even the time I got a venti - the large size for those of you who are not Starbuck's savvy - and got sick from drinking it. I still finished that mofo. I've just been trying to control my eating, and not let it control me, and I think for once I'm winning the battle!
