song of the day: "let's get loud" - jlo
"please don't try to tempt me,
it was just greed
and it won't protect me.
don't want my dreams
adding up to nothing.
i was just looking for...
everybody's looking for something." - madonna
Ok so my dad, who claims he is an expert on balding (he has been bald longer then I have been alive, so I guess he knows something about the matter), believes that Ben Affleck is bald and just wears a really really nice rug. So I wanted to present the evidence he presented me and see what public opinion is...
As my dad informed me, "wind is the worst thing for a bald guy with a piece." As you can see in the picture, the top part of his hair does seem to be like its own piece...At first I thought it was his part, but as you can see it continues at the back of his head, where there should be no part. Or perhaps its a misleading picture...only Ben (and perhaps Jen) really knows...
"please don't try to tempt me,
it was just greed
and it won't protect me.
don't want my dreams
adding up to nothing.
i was just looking for...
everybody's looking for something." - madonna
Ok so my dad, who claims he is an expert on balding (he has been bald longer then I have been alive, so I guess he knows something about the matter), believes that Ben Affleck is bald and just wears a really really nice rug. So I wanted to present the evidence he presented me and see what public opinion is...
As my dad informed me, "wind is the worst thing for a bald guy with a piece." As you can see in the picture, the top part of his hair does seem to be like its own piece...At first I thought it was his part, but as you can see it continues at the back of his head, where there should be no part. Or perhaps its a misleading picture...only Ben (and perhaps Jen) really knows...
